A Buyers Guide to Caravan Insurance
A good level of caravan security is unfortunately essential in today’s world, with caravan theft climbing year after year.
Luckily here you will find the opportunity to purchase top of the range security products at rock bottom prices, from wheel locks all the way up to state of the art tracking systems, it’s all here and available at your finger tips.
As an added advantage we have teamed up with a reputable insurance company Towergate, with the aim of bringing you discounts on your caravan insurance premiums through the acquisition of appropriate security equipment.
Just Have a look at the table below or look out for signs on our products, and see where you can save!
Tweets from the shop floor
- Christmas is over, Children have all their presents. Its time to get that car covered!!! http://t.co/UUykpqDJ
- Car Tracking Can Keep Your Prized Possession Safe and Give You Peace of Mind http://t.co/tRQzGL6J
- Protect Both Your Automobile and Your Peace of Mind with Car Trackers http://t.co/vFk2Q5AI
- Keep Your Vehicle Safe from Thieves by Investing in a Car Tracker http://t.co/ZHZAIbHc
- come and like us on FB all the latest deals will be on there soon as!!!!
- morning folks, well the weather is certainly changing. why not get smart start that way when you get into the car its all cosy! 0800 7832165
Towergate Bakers – Security
Security Product Premium Discount
Pro Active Tracker
Al-Ko Wheel Lock
As you can see great savings are possible year in year out through good security. By meeting some of these criteria, you won’t only be increasing your peace of mind but reducing the cost to your wallet in the long run too!!
*Discounts are deducted from the base premium in a
GAP Promises You 3 Things…
Quality workmanship with direct approval from manufacturers such as Clifford, Toad, Laserline and Trackstar and with the peace of mind that GAP Security is an elected member of the MESF (Mobile Electronic Security Federation).
Servicing customers to the highest level! Websites allowing you to communicate there and then with a consultant; telephone links for customers directly to an technician, and a professionalism not usually found in the vehicle security industry.